Sunday, July 27, 2014

Mark Wahlberg Needs to Stay Away from Michael Bay

My feud with Michael Bay continues to grow. Ok, this isn't a feud because a feud technically requires both parties to be aware of its existence. However, as I stated a while ago, Michael Bay is just awful. I considered just making an article on how bad he is for the movie industry, but I don't really need to state the obvious. Anyway...

Poor Mark Wahlberg. Michael Bay really is trying to ruin you, isn't he? I just re-watched Pain and Gain, Michael Bay's previous movie that didn't involve weird racist robots, in order to study up on what not to do when creating a movie. It was pretty forgettable. It was so forgettable, that I just now realized Marky Mark starred in both Transmorphers 4 and P&G.

This is going to be a short post, because I want to occupy my mind with a movie less awful than Transformers 4-insert literally any other movie here. I like Wahlberg as an actor. He needs to spend more time working on the Entourage movie, which has a chance at being pretty good in a guilty pleasure sort of way, and less time with Michael Bay. Hopefully, I'm not the only one who thinks this way. Because he's talented. Here's Mark being Dignam, because why not.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting